Sunday, January 24, 2016

All About Me

Hi everyone, my name is Kaitlin Platt and I am the owner of this blog. I titled it 'Brownies for Your Brain' because who doesn't love brownies, right? Warm, soft, and full of chocolate-y goodness.. Yum.
Anyway, I love to bake (and eat) if you couldn't already tell and when I have free time you'll find me in the kitchen with my face twisted with concentration as I furiously mix away, probably making a huge mess. I am a full-time college student with a part-time job in retail and I typically spend most of my time either studying, doing homework, or working. I love being with family, friends, and my fiancé. My goals are to get my Academic Certificate in Language Studies for Spanish and also finish my pre-requisites at Glendale Community College for the dental hygiene program at Phoenix College (so I can apply for that in the fall). My future goal is to get my Bachelor's degree in Dental Hygiene and become a bilingual Dental Hygienist. I plan on getting married next year, and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment